Avoid Yogurt Overload — The Only 5 Yogurts You Should Ever Eat
Who knew something as simple as yogurt would ever transform into an overwhelming behemoth?
Take a walk through the dairy aisle — there have to be over 50 yogurt choices, all of which are plastered with marketing vomit. Probiotics, organic, light, fat free, protein…how is anyone NOT supposed to be overwhelmed? It’s some sort of crazy dairy hell.
The unfortunate reality is that 99% of yogurt brands are über sugary, artificial garbage that WILL make you fat. For the most part, yogurt is:
- LOADED with added sugar — Yoplait packs 27 grams, Wallaby Organic packs 29 grams
- PACKED with artificial sweeteners and ingredients. The last time I checked yogurt was made from cultured milk and fruit, NOT aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, sucralose, citric acid, etc..
- “Diet” yogurts, like Dannon Light and Fit, sound phenomenal with sub-100 calorie counts, but that’s only because the real sugar is swapped out for the fake stuff, which isn’t any better.
- Most Yoplait yogurt has HFCS.
- Low in protein. Yogurt is supposed to be protein rich, yet most brands have less than 6 grams. It’s not worth all of the sugar.
Fortunately a few yogurts do exist that are high in protein and calcium, low in sugar, natural, and good for the digestive system – you just need to weed through the garbage.
The following is a countdown of the 5 healthiest, leanest yogurts available, and the ONLY ones that should ever enter your mouth
Onwards and upwards!
Number: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6