Crush Hunger With The Meta Berry Blast Protein Smoothie [Recipes]
*Disclosure: I’m a sponsored Meta Influencer, but all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure.
If you’re constantly under attack from massive, uncontrollable hunger cravings throughout the day, we’ve got your new secret weapon. Knock out your appetite anytime—and keep it down—with our Meta Berry Blast Protein Smoothie.
The Meta Berry Blast Protein Smoothie is an uber-lean, refreshingly delicious power smoothie that’s gushing with fiber, protein, antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and other good good that helps nourish a radiantly healthy, lean physique.
It’s concocted predominantly from three of the healthiest fruits on earth—blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries—making it a full-blown super smoothie.
But on top of all that, it’s got one very special superpower: it’s specifically formulated to destroy hunger. We’ve loaded it up with a trifecta of hunger-crushing ingredients and doubled down on fiber (a massive 16g), courtesy of psyllium and a berry menage-a-tois.
If you’re someone that snacks nonstop out of insatiable hunger, the Meta Berry Blast Protein Smoothie is your perfect quick fix. Here’s what makes it go:
- Protein powder and/or collagen peptides — protein is an effective way to slow digestion, curb hunger, and decrease appetite. Plus it supports muscle growth and a lean physique. Go with whey or plant-based protein powder, or if you’re looking to boost skin and joint health, try collagen peptides.
- BERRIES! We’ve juiced it up with strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, three power fruits that are loaded with fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. That combo supports a lean physique, radiant skin, and a healthy immune system.
- Meta Appetite Control — Appetite Control is a brand new fiber supplement and smoothie enhancer from the makers of Metamucil. It’s one of my absolute favorite ways to juice up the fiber content in any smoothie and fight snack cravings throughout the day (it’s clinically proven to decrease hunger between meals). It’s super clean—it contains no added sugar or sweeteners—and is made from 100% natural psyllium fiber, a fiber that forms a thick gel in the stomach, slows digestion, and increases the sensation of fullness.
Toss everything below in a blender, send it for a spin, and voila — SMOOTHIE TIME.
Chug it first thing as a power breakfast to fuel a flight or a long day at the office, whip it up for a post-workout infusion of nutrition and protein, or make it as a lean mid-day snack whenever cravings hit.
Here’s what you’ll need.
The Meta Berry Blast Protein Smoothie — Ingredients:
*Makes 1 HUGE smoothie or 2 smaller smoothies.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder. Use our protein powder guide if you’re looking to buy a jug.
- 1 tbsp. Meta Appetite Control Smoothie Enhancer (unflavored) — not only boosts fiber content, but also helps create a thicker smoothie consistency.
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 banana
- 4 ice cubes
We always recommend a high power blender to make pro-status smoothies.
Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 big protein smoothie
- (1) Throw everything in a blender.
- (2) If you’ve got a variable speed blender, start on low and work your way up slowly to top power.
- (3) Chug.
- Nutrition Stats: 310 calories, 29g protein, 4g fat, 38g carbs, 19g sugar, 16g fiber, 10% potassium, 45% vitamin K, 75% vitamin C, 45% calcium,
References, Notes, Links
ELLO ELLO I'm Bryan DiSanto.
I'm the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Lean It UP
, a CPT/CSN/Fitness Coach, Chef trained at Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, NYU graduate, ex-fat kid
, and all-around fitness junkie.
I also contribute to Men's Health Magazine
When I'm not working on my abs (or somebody else’s), whipping up avocado roses
and avocado toast, or running a Tough Mudder, I'm probably yelling at a Carolina Panthers game somewhere.
Come be friends with me on Instagram (@BRYDISANTO)
& Snapchat (BRYDISANTO)
Latest posts by Bryan DiSanto (see all)