Lean It UP Weekly Workout Music — Vol. 23, Week Of 4/29
The Lean It UP Weekly Workout Music series brings 5 new epic, fast-paced, skull-thumping workout songs each week to help amp up and turbocharge your workouts. Workout songs range from EDM to hip-hop and build off our ever-growing, Spotify-powered, 200+ song Pump It UP Workout Playlist.
You can find our full database of workout music at PumpItUP. New music uploaded daily.
Lean It UP Weekly Workout Music — Volume 23
1. [Indie/Pop] Dzeko & Torres vs. Sarah McLeod — Hurricane
2. [House] Daughter — Medicine (The Chainsmokers Remix)
3. [Funky] Hermitude – HyperParadise (Flume Remix)
4. [Hip-Hop/Pop] Martin Solveig & The Cataracs – Hey Now
5. [Mashup] Compson Sound – Wall Clocks (Sultan & Ned Shepard X Coldplay X Katy Perry X Ben E. King)
Follow Lean It UP on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for real-time fitness/nutrition tips, advice, info and updates.
ELLO ELLO I'm Bryan DiSanto.
I'm the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Lean It UP
, a CPT/CSN/Fitness Coach, Chef trained at Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, NYU graduate, ex-fat kid
, and all-around fitness junkie.
I also contribute to Men's Health Magazine
When I'm not working on my abs (or somebody else’s), whipping up avocado roses
and avocado toast, or running a Tough Mudder, I'm probably yelling at a Carolina Panthers game somewhere.
Come be friends with me on Instagram (@BRYDISANTO)
& Snapchat (BRYDISANTO)
Latest posts by Bryan DiSanto (see all)