[Recipes] Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pudding – 110 Cal, 14g Protein, 4g Sugar
When it comes to soul-devouring chocolate cravings, it doesn’t get more perfect or belly friendly than my Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pudding recipe.
This simple, LEAN take on chocolate pudding packs all of the creamy, delicious flavor you’ve come to love from the old childhood favorite minus the calories, fat, sugar, and artificial ingredients. With only 110 calories, 4 g sugar, 3 g of fat, and a whopping 14 g of protein, it’s a not-so-guilty pleasure you’ll fall in love with the instant it hits your tongue.
Not only is it a waist-shrinking, muscle-building powerhouse, but it’s loaded with disease-fighting, anti-aging antioxidants in the form of pure, unsweetened cocoa powder. Give it a try — you only need 3 ingredients and 2 minutes of free time to whip it together.
Cook & Prep Time — 2 minutes
Servings — 1
- 1 Siggi’s 2% plain skyr yogurt or Fage/Chobani plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet Stevia
1. The Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pudding Recipe only requires 3 ingredients — Hershey’s unsweetened natural cocoa powder, stevia, and 1 plain greek yogurt. I HIGHLY recommend Siggi’s 2% plain skyr as it’s uber creamy, loaded with probiotics, devoid of sugar, and has no artificial sweeteners or ingredients. If you can’t find Siggi’s, plain Chobani, Fage, etc. all work. Get the 1% or 2% for added rich-ness.
Step 1: Gather All Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pudding Ingredients
2. Add 1 tablespoon of Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 packet of stevia, and a shake of salt.
Step 2: Add Stevia & Cocoa Powder
3. Stir thoroughly until all ingredients are fully mixed. That’s it — enjoy! This can also be frozen if you prefer “frozen chocolate pudding.”
Step 3: Stir Thoroughly & Enjoy
Nutrition Facts Per Serving —
- Calories – 110
- Fat – 3 g
- Saturated Fat – 2 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g
- Sugar – 4 g
- Protein – 14 g
Follow Lean It UP on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for real-time fitness/nutrition tips, advice, info and updates.
ELLO ELLO I'm Bryan DiSanto.
I'm the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Lean It UP
, a CPT/CSN/Fitness Coach, Chef trained at Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, NYU graduate, ex-fat kid
, and all-around fitness junkie.
I also contribute to Men's Health Magazine
When I'm not working on my abs (or somebody else’s), whipping up avocado roses
and avocado toast, or running a Tough Mudder, I'm probably yelling at a Carolina Panthers game somewhere.
Come be friends with me on Instagram (@BRYDISANTO)
& Snapchat (BRYDISANTO)
Latest posts by Bryan DiSanto (see all)