[Report] Banana, Pear Greek Yogurt Headline Chobani’s New Products In 2013
If you’re a fan of the Greek yogurt juggernaut Chobani, get excited…really excited. Chobani recently announced a number of fresh new product & flavor innovations slated for 2013, headlined by the release of 2% banana and 0% pear varieties of their tradition Greek yogurt and new snack-sized Chobani Bite.
The full portfolio of products announced includes:
- New Traditional Greek Yogurt Flavors: 2% Banana and 0% Pear, two flavors that were in major demand among Greek yogurt enthusiasts.
- Chobani Bite: Smaller, snack-sized Greek yogurt (3.4 oz) available in a number of bold flavors, including:
- Caramel with Pineapple Chunks
- Coffee with Dark Chocolate Chips
- Fig with Orange Zest
- Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Chobani Flip: Flip-cup based Greek yogurt pre-packaged with a precise combination of nuts, granola, and chocolate. Flavors include:
- Key Lime Crumble
- Honey Banana
- Strawberry Surprise
- Almond Coconut
- Raspberry Choco Fix
- Vanilla Golden Crumble
- Chobani Champions Tubes: Pushable Greek yogurt tubes for easy grab-and-go snacking. Flavors include:
- Rockin’ Blueberry
- Chillin’ Cherry
- Jammin’ Strawberry
- Swirlin’ Strawberry Banana
Which new Chobani product or flavor are you most psyched for?
Follow Lean It UP on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for real-time fitness/nutrition tips, advice, info and updates.
ELLO ELLO I'm Bryan DiSanto.
I'm the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Lean It UP
, a CPT/CSN/Fitness Coach, Chef trained at Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, NYU graduate, ex-fat kid
, and all-around fitness junkie.
I also contribute to Men's Health Magazine
When I'm not working on my abs (or somebody else’s), whipping up avocado roses
and avocado toast, or running a Tough Mudder, I'm probably yelling at a Carolina Panthers game somewhere.
Come be friends with me on Snapchat (BRYDISANTO)
Latest posts by Bryan DiSanto (see all)