[Report] Chobani Launches 14 New Delectable Flavors, Including Key Lime, Mint Chocolate Chip, & Vanilla Orange
As of July, Chobani is officially set to offer EVERY Greek yogurt flavor. ALL OF THEM. The entire universe.
Not actually, but chances are 1 of their 14 new innovative, creative, delectable flavors — announced Tuesday, 6/25 — will tickle your taste buds right where they’re most vulnerable.
According to John Heath, senior vice president of innovation at Chobani:
“We know that the yogurt market in America is just beginning; European consumers eat up to seven and a half times more yogurt per capita. So this launch, and every launch, for Chobani is about giving people new and exciting ways of experiencing our Greek Yogurt.”
With the introduction of diverse superfoods and creative flavors to their expansive collection of yogurt — including everything from chia and hemp to pistachios and walnuts — Chobani just smacked Americans with 14 additional reasons to hop on the Greek yogurt bandwagon.
The full line-up now includes a whopping 52 varieties (it’s unclear whether they’ll retire any existing) spread across its traditional, Flip, Bite, and Champions lines. New flavors include:
6 oz. Cups
- Coconut, blended, low-fat
- Key Lime, blended, low-fat
- Vanilla Orange, blended, low-fat
- Apricot, fruit-on-the-bottom, low-fat
- Blackberry, fruit-on-the-bottom, non-fat
- Honey with Ginger
- Mint with Dark Chocolate Chips
- Blueberry Power, blueberry non-fat Greek Yogurt with chia seeds, hemp seeds and walnuts
- Nutty for Nana, banana low-fat Greek Yogurt with honey roasted salted almonds and dark chocolate
- Peachy Pistachio, peach low-fat Greek Yogurt with pistachio and dark chocolate
- Tropical Escape, pineapple coconut low-fat Greek Yogurt with toasted coconut, hazelnut and granola
- Flyin’ Dragon Fruit, tubes
- Blueberry, Champions 3.5 oz. cups
- Strawberry, Champions 3.5 oz. cups
Follow Lean It UP on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for real-time fitness/nutrition tips, advice, info and updates.
References, Notes, Links
ELLO ELLO I'm Bryan DiSanto.
I'm the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Lean It UP
, a CPT/CSN/Fitness Coach, Chef trained at Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, NYU graduate, ex-fat kid
, and all-around fitness junkie.
I also contribute to Men's Health Magazine
When I'm not working on my abs (or somebody else’s), whipping up avocado roses
and avocado toast, or running a Tough Mudder, I'm probably yelling at a Carolina Panthers game somewhere.
Come be friends with me on Instagram (@BRYDISANTO)
& Snapchat (BRYDISANTO)
Latest posts by Bryan DiSanto (see all)