Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

18 Reasons Why You NEED To Lift Weights, Especially If You’re a Woman


9. Lowers blood pressure.

Lower blood pressure helps reduce coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and other heart conditions. That all equals a longer, healthier life.

10. Reduces lower back pain and injury.

This builds off of #8, but strength training targeted at the back reduces lower back pain and the incidence of lower back injury. Indulge often in deadlifts and rows!

11.Improves balance and coordination.

Weight-lifting is phenomenal for ballroom dancing, mountain climbing and staying un-clumsy in your day-to-day life. Lift standing on a flipped-over Bosu ball to add extra emphasis on balance and coordination.

12. Decreases the risk of adult onset diabetes.

8.3% of the population has diabetes. Weight-lifting helps ensure that you stay a part of the other 91.7%.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Bryan DiSanto

Founder & Editor-in-Chief at Lean It UP
ELLO ELLO I'm Bryan DiSanto. I'm the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Lean It UP, a CPT/CSN/Fitness Coach, Chef trained at Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, NYU graduate, ex-fat kid, and all-around fitness junkie.

I also contribute to Men's Health Magazine.

When I'm not working on my abs (or somebody else’s), whipping up avocado roses and avocado toast, or running a Tough Mudder, I'm probably yelling at a Carolina Panthers game somewhere.

Come be friends with me on Instagram (@BRYDISANTO) & Snapchat (BRYDISANTO).
Bryan DiSanto

Pages: 1 2 3 4

trx home trx trainer trx training cheap trx trx pro4 trx bands